In the event of a lost tooth, there will be many options available to you regarding how you want to replace it. Our female dentist can go over the pros and cons of each treatment with you personally, but many patients have found success with dental bridges, mainly because:
• They are often made out of porcelain, so they blend in naturally with the rest of your teeth.
• They are permanently fixed into your mouth, so you do not have to worry about them slipping or falling out of place.
• They help protect your oral health. A missing tooth can cause the surrounding teeth to drift out of position, and it makes you more susceptible to gum disease.
• They are long-lasting, and most patients will find that their bridge will last for 10 years or more.
• It is a relatively quick procedure. Most patients will only need two appointments with our expert in porcelain bridges in Los Angeles to have their bridge fixed into place.
• They are less invasive than dental implants, so if your jaw bone cannot support an implant, a bridge can be a viable alternative.
Your bridge will last for many years as long as you continue to brush and floss your teeth every day and continue to schedule dental exams with your dentist.