A smile can brighten your day, but feeling self-conscious about your smile can weigh you down. If you are unhappy with the look of your smile even though it is otherwise healthy,
you may be a candidate for cosmetic dentistry.
Cosmetic dentistry can change the size, shape, color and other aspects of your teeth and can transform your whole appearance. Many options are available, including:
- Teeth whitening, which can be used to bleach stains from coffee, wine, tea, soda and other substances
- Tooth-colored fillings to replace worn metal fillings and create a natural-looking filling that blends seamlessly into your smile
- Porcelain veneers, which can cover chips, worn enamel, discolorations deep inside the tooth, fractures and gaps
- Orthodontics to straighten teeth and create a comfortably balanced bite
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth with a restoration that looks and acts just like your own tooth
Orthodontics to straighten teeth and create a comfortably balanced bite
Dental implants to replace missing teeth with a restoration that looks and acts just like your own tooth
One or several of these procedures can enhance your smile and give you a look that boosts your confidence and rejuvenates your entire appearance. We can change the color, size and shape of teeth and create a more youthful appearance. Call us to find out more or to schedule a consultation with our expert in cosmetic dentistry in Los Angeles.