Which is better for your smile: Invisalign or braces? This is a commonly asked question, and if you are a candidate for orthodontic treatment, it might be your question, too. Our orthodontists can help you decide between the two options at your consultation.
Invisalign is a technologically advanced system designed to move teeth without the need for bulky brackets or wires. This makes it an exciting option that is popular with both teens and adults. The clear aligners fit over teeth like a mouth guard and are removed for eating, drinking, brushing, and flossing.
While both Invisalign and braces can fix most orthodontic problems, there are situations in which Invisalign is clearly the better option. Such as when:
• You want an aesthetically pleasing orthodontic treatment that does not show on your smile
• You want a treatment that fits into your lifestyle and does not interfere with your diet
• You want a treatment that is comfortable and does not irritate your cheeks, lips, or gums
• You want a treatment that works quickly
• You want a treatment that is versatile enough to accommodate your special occasions
Patients have many reasons for choosing Invisalign, but patient compliance is critical. You need to wear your aligners for twenty to twenty-two hours a day to get the best results. Call our Invisalign doctor in Los Angeles today to learn more or to schedule your appointment with our team.