Did you know that there are several different types of dentistry? For example, cosmetic dentistry deals with how your teeth look, whereas preventative dentistry helps to avoid serious issues before they occur. There are many different dental treatments practiced in our office. Here are a few of the most common.
• Teeth whitening is a cosmetic treatment used to eliminate extrinsic stains and brighten the teeth. Some types of treatments can brighten up to ten shades.
• Porcelain veneers are also a cosmetic tool. Veneers are thin strips placed on the front surfaces of the teeth. They can cover a wide variety of cosmetic flaws, such as chips and stains. Lumineers are similar and also available to most patients.
• Invisalign, orthodontic treatment, is a popular alternative to braces. These aligners straighten the teeth and align the bite. The aligners are also nearly invisible, durable, and removable.
• Inlays and onlays, also known as indirect fillings, restore teeth with cavities. Patients typically prefer inlays and onlays, as they fit well and rarely require correction.
• Dental implants are the best choice for replacing missing teeth. They ensure stability and jaw bone tissue regrowth.
If you are suffering from a dental condition, or are simply unhappy with your smile, schedule an appointment with our Beverly Hills dentist to see which treatment can help you.