If you are not a candidate for traditional dental implants, you may still have options. Mini dental implants are an alternative to the larger conventional implants but do not require bone grafts and can be placed even if you have lost bone tissue. Our team can help you decide if you are a candidate for mini implants.
Mini implants can be extremely useful for qualified candidates. They offer a variety of benefits, including:
• No need for flap surgery, which can be complex
• A less invasive procedure, which can speed healing time
• Faster loading, which means more confidence for the patient
• No need for bone grafts, which reduces the overall cost of the procedure
• More comfortable procedure, which reduces the need for pain medication
• Less risk of complications
They also offer many of the same benefits that conventional implants do. Because they are implanted directly in the jawbone, they stimulate the tissue, which helps preserve it and prevent the facial collapse that often occurs with tooth loss. Mini implants can be restored with bridges or dentures depending on your needs, and you can have your new smile in less time than you imagined. Call our dental office today to learn more or to schedule your appointment with our Los Angeles implant expert.